Dr. Mark Nusinoff is a General Dentist at Yonge Street Dental in Toronto.
Dr. Mark Nusinoff has been in practice in Midtown Toronto for over thirty years. He graduated from the University of Toronto with an Honours degree in Zoology and then completed his DDS degree in 1981. He is well known in the dental field and has been a member of numerous dental societies and organizations. He is past president of the George Hare Endodontic study club and has been a member of the ODA/CDA and RCDS for 33 years.
He was an advisor to Proteocyte Diagnostics, a privately held company that has developed the technology to accurately identify and predict the potential for oral lesions to become cancerous. The research that is currently being completed will revolutionize the way that health care practitioners are able to manage their patients.
Dr. Mark has been married for over 30 years. He has 2 children and 2 grandchildren. His hobbies include golf, bicycling, and collecting wine.
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Graduated with honours BSc. Zoology Univ of Toronto
- Graduated dentistry DDS Univ of Toronto (1981)
- Over 30 years of clinical practice
- Fellow International College of Dentists (FICD)
- Fellow Academy of Dentistry International (FADI)
- Member Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental society
- Member of ODA, CDA, RCDS, over 30 years
- Member and past president George Hare Endodontic Study Club
- Member Toronto Crown and Bridge Study Club